London Dungeon Entrance Tickets469 Reviews
Explore London as it was in days gone by — experience for yourself the dangerous streets, unsavory characters and sense of fear all around. Hear, touch, and smell over 1000 years of London's darkest history with funny, cutting-edge storytelling.
- Be amazed by 9 interactive shows involving 20 live actors
- Take 2 thrilling underground rides
- Immerse yourself in 360-degree sets with gripping storytelling
- Discover over 1000 years of grizzly history in the city
- Relax with a free drink in the Dungeon Tavern at the end of the tour
DescriptionThe London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital’s most perilous past. See, hear and feel the chillingly amusing characters of the 'bad old days’ as they come to life before you. Step inside Sweeney Todd’s infamous barber shop on Fleet Street and let him give your life a short back and sides. Then tread cautiously through the streets of Whitechapel, as Jack the Ripper could be lurking just around the corner. End your visit by being sentenced for your crimes and sent to Newgate Prison Ride to Doom. On the off chance you survive all of that, round off your journey with a visit to the Dungeon Tavern; hear the latest gossip and share a drink with the locals.
IncludesEntrance ticket to The London Dungeon Same Day or Advance booking (depending on option chosen) Fast Track entry (if option chosen)
- You must go to the attraction at the time shown on your e-ticket
- You will need to scan your e-ticket at the entrance before the start of your tour
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge
- The attraction is wheelchair-accessible, however the London Dungeon can only admit wheelchairs and users with combined weight of maximum 300kg. Wheelchairs must not be wider than 27 inches and be able to navigate tight angles and uneven flooring. There is a maximum of 1 wheelchair user per tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability