London Essentials: 3.5-Hour Bike Tour8 Reviews
See some of the world's most famous places and iconic buildings on a 3.5-hour bike tour of London!
- Cycle through the Royal parks
- See some of the worlds most beautiful buildings
- Learn interesting facts and listen to some great stories
- Enjoy a great outdoor experience for everyone
- Experience the expertise of personal local guides with a great knowledge
DescriptionYour journey starts by Kensington gardens. The first stop in this beautiful Royal park is Kensington Palace. Next, you cycle to the Royal Albert Hall, London's most classic venue, built to memorialize Prince Albert and the now the host for everything from the Miss World contest to rock concerts. Feel free to do your own 'Last night of the proms' or stand back and listen to one of your guide's anecdotes and stories about the British Empire. You then follow the 'rotten row' and the Serpentine in the amazing Hyde park to the statue of one of England's greatest war heroes. From here, you head downhill on Constitution Hill along the Green park, (the route where Queen Victoria had three assassination attempts on her life) to visit the official residence of the Royal family, Buckingham Palace. Maybe you will be invited in for a cup of tea? Your next stop is Trafalgar Square, right in the heart of London. Find out what happened to Lord Nelson in Trafalgar and all the pigeons that once lived here? Then it is time for 250 meters by foot down to Whitehall, the political center of England. Next up, take some selfies at Big Ben before you go back through the Royal parks to the meeting point which is also the end of the line. But please don´t rush off without challenging your guide with any questions you may have about museums, markets, shopping, sport or other ways to enjoy this fantastic city.
IncludesTour leader 16 gear hybrid bike Helmet
- This tour is recommended for people in good health at the age of approximately 13-65 who like to be outdoors and know how to ride a bike
- Please have a look at the weather forecast, bring a snack and a bottle of water
- All participants are responsible for their own safety when joining the bike tours
- Please make sure you are at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before takeoff at 02:00PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability