My Guide Website?
London: Food Walking Tour with 8 Stops12 Reviews
Find the best food in London on this delicious London walking tour with Fish & Chips, African Chocolate, Greek Gyros, Indian Sweets, Buffalo Wings, Dutch Pancakes, Brazilian Churros and more!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Guided food tour of London's famous East End with 8+ food stops
- Award winning Fish & Chips, African Chocolate, Brazilian Churros & more!
- Greek Gyros, Indian Sweets, Buffalo Wings, Dutch Pancakes & more!
- Incredible street art and local crafts including a Banksy
- Knowledgeable local London tour guide
DescriptionEnjoy classic British foods & international dishes on this fun London food tour. On this London food tour you'll take a historic food journey through London's East End to experience Award Winning Fish & Chips, try the best African Chocolate outside of Africa and enter London’s legendary Beigal Shop visited by Prince William! As you go you'll learn about the eclectic history of East London and its array of colourful Street Art whilst indulging on London’s Largest Sausages, authentic Greek Gyros, traditional Indian Sweets, spicy Buffalo Wings and a visit the iconic Brick Lane Market full of Dutch Pancakes, Italian Gelato, Roti Wraps, Fresh Coconuts and Brazilian Churros. So, whether you consider yourself a 'foodie' or just want to give your taste buds some new sensations, this London food tour is the perfect way to enjoy the best food in London.
IncludesVisit 8+ of the best food spots in London Award Winning Fish and Chips World famous bakery visited by Prince William Brick Lane and Brick Lane Market Street Art (including a Banksy) and Local Crafts
- - Food and drink is not included in the price of the tour. All food and drinks are at own expense. - It is recommended to bring both cash and card to purchase any food or drink.