London: Full-Day Windsor Castle, Bath, & Stonehenge Tour
Explore the stately Windsor Castle. Marvel at the ancient mystery that is Stonehenge. Discover the wonderful city of Bath, England’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ride in comfort on an air-conditioned coach/bus with Wi-Fi on this 11-hour tour.
- Enter Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Visit Queen Mary's Dolls' House and St. George's Chapel
- Explore mysterious Stonehenge
- Savor a tasty free lunch pack
- Discover the beautiful city of Bath
- Taste the spa water in the Roman Baths and Pump Room
DescriptionSteeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to the Norman Times, over sweeping manicured gardens and the turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why this is the Queen’s favorite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through-the-keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci. Visit St. George’s Chapel, the final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII, and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, an incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity, and wine bottles, all in miniature. Explore the mysterious Stonehenge — the true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled after Florence’s Ponte Vecchio, are all sights that promise to linger in your memory. No tour of Bath would be complete without the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name: Marvel at the still-flowing healing waters, Neo-classical salon, and even taste some of the spa water.
IncludesAdmissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Roman Baths Professional guide Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach Free lunch pack Free walking tour in London 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- • State Apartments at Windsor Castle will be closed on May 2, June 16, and June 17, 2019. • Windsor Castle will be closed on May 18, 2019. • Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed from July 6, 2019 until further notice. • You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour. • This tour will depart promptly at 8:30 AM and return at approximately 8:00 PM. • Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. • On June 18, due to Windsor Castle closure, the tour will visit Henry VIII's former residence, Hampton Court Palace, instead. • Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack. • During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used. • When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary's Dolls' House, and the Drawings Gallery remain open.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability