London: London Dungeon and London Eye Combo Ticket1 Reviews
Visit two of London's top attractions and save with this London Eye and London Dungeon combo ticket. Begin by experiencing London's darkest history at the London Dungeon and then venture onto the London Eye for a sensational view of the London cityscape.
- Hear about London's sinister history in the London Dungeon
- Ride on the London Eye and experience 360-degree views in the center of the city
- Save 10% with this two-attraction combo ticket
DescriptionBegin at the thrilling London Dungeon and immerse yourself in London’s perilous past. Meet the chillingly hilarious characters who will take you on a journey through the 'bad old days' of the capital city. Descend into the dungeon and climb aboard Tyrant Boat Ride, where you will feel the full force of Henry VI’s wrath as you’ve never seen it before. Journey down the Thames and step inside Sweeney Todd's infamous barber shop on Fleet Street to meet your fate. Then, explore the foggy streets of Whitechapel but be careful, as Jack the Ripper might be right around the corner. After discovering the delights of the London Dungeons, climb aboard the iconic London Eye. Step into your capsule and rise up over the water of the Thames. Come face-to-face with the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, soaring over 442 feet above the city. Enjoy the 360-degree view of London’s top sites, including Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s and the Tower of London, and even Windsor Castle on a clear day.
IncludesCombo ticket Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- • You will be booking the date and time for the London Dungeon here and you will book your time slots for The London Eye using the instructions on your confirmation voucher • Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or older
- All children under 3 must have a valid ticket • The minimum height for the London Dungeon boat ride is 39 inches; guests under 47 inches must be accompanied by a guardian or adult on the boat ride • The minimum height for the drop ride is 55 inches • Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge • The London Dungeon is wheelchair-accessible, however the London Dungeon can only admit wheelchairs and users with combined weight of maximum 661 pounds; wheelchairs must not be wider than 27 inches and be able to navigate tight angles and uneven flooring
- There is a maximum of 1 wheelchair user per tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability