London, Oxford, Stratford, Christmas Lunch in the Cotswolds4 Reviews
Come along to experience all the highlights of London, then visit Oxford, Stratford and the Cotswolds on Christmas Day. Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with a professional guide, and enjoy a traditional Christmas lunch in an Elizabethan pub.
- Explore London, Oxford, and Shakespeare's birth town of Stratford on this Christmas Day tour
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London and take in all of the city's best highlights
- Take a walking and driving tour of Oxford, the oldest university town in Britain
- Hear about the traditions of college life and about some of the famous students including Albert Einstein and Bill Clinton
- Stop for photos at the entrance to Blenheim Palace, where Winston Churchill lived
- Feast on a delicious Christmas lunch served at an Elizabethan pub in the picturesque Cotswolds
- Take a driving tour of the Cotswolds, visiting the quintessential English villages before paying a visit to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Stop by the birthplace of William Shakespeare and the cottage of his wife, Anne Hathaway
DescriptionExperience the best sights of London and explore some of the region's historic cities on this Christmas Day tour. After your morning hotel pick-up, begin Christmas day with a panoramic tour of London, taking in all the major highlights - Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and more. This is the perfect day for a drive through Europe's largest city - there's absolutely no traffic! Next, head off to Oxford for a festive walk through this ancient university town, passing by the ivy-clad colleges and picturesque honey colored buildings. Pass along Christchurch where Harry Potter was filmed. Take in such famous buildings as the mighty Romanesque Radcliffe Camera and The Ashmolean. From there, journey into the limestone hills of the Cotswolds. There will be time to stop for photos outside Blenheim Palace where Sir Winston Churchill was born, before we continue to a classic British pub for a festive lunch. In the pub, sit back and enjoy delicious roast turkey with all the trimmings, followed by traditional Christmas pudding. In the afternoon we journey to Stratford-upon-Avon, passing by Anne Hathaway's cottage before arriving in this picturesque market town. Stratford is famous for William Shakespeare, who was both born and buried here. Please note that while most attractions are closed on Christmas day, the tour still takes time to explore and bring to life this beautiful part of England, combining driving and walking tours, photo stops and a fabulous Christmas lunch in a classic British pub.
IncludesChristmas lunch Travel in a luxury air conditioned coach Professional guide Entrance fees
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability