London: Private 3-Hour Family-Friendly Highlights Tour
On this outdoor sightseeing tour be accompanied by an expert guide with extensive experience working with families and children. See some of London's main attractions while the whole family enjoys a fun yet educational experience.
- Discover London's landmarks on an exciting family-oriented sightseeing tour
- Learn about British history and culture through fun stories and interesting facts recounted by a kid-friendly guide
- Admire the exterior of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, and more
DescriptionTour London in the company of a family-friendly guide who is extremely knowledgeable about London's history and culture. Children will be especially amused with activities they will find both entertaining and informative. Your tour begins outside the awe-inspiring beauty of Westminster Abbey, one of the most important churches in the United Kingdom. Learn about the coronation and funerals of British kings and queens and take a peek at the Abbey. See Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, which consist of the House of Commons and the House of Lords. Afterward, walk to Downing Street, home of the official residences of the United Kingdom's Prime Minister and the Chancellor of the Exchequer, before reaching Buckingham Palace. The official London residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, here you can witness one of the best-known and most characteristic ceremonies in the country, the Changing of the Guard (if scheduled). If the ceremony is not scheduled on the day of your tour, you will still be able to see the Horse Guards Parade. For the final part of the tour, ride the world's oldest underground transport system, affectionately known by Londoners as “The Tube” or a typical double-decker bus, to the City of London. From here, see the splendid facades of Saint Paul's Cathedral, an ancient section of the city that the Romans named “Londinium,” as well as the Old London Wall.
IncludesPrivate Tour Personal, kid-friendly guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Public transportation tickets
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This is an outdoor walking tour and therefore does not foresee entering the various buildings and attractions your guide will show you along the way
- This tour is suitable for children aged 5 and above. Younger kids and toddlers are welcome, but the tour may not be appropriate for their age
- The Changing the Guard takes place every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday from August to April, but doesn't take place in the rain or in very bad weather conditions
- If the Changing of the Guard is canceled rest assured that you will still be able to see them guarding Buckingham Palace and you will see the Horse Guards Parade
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability