London: River Thames Small Group Bike Tour24 Reviews
Cycle the banks of the River Thames enjoying views of famous London landmarks on a 4-hour bike tour. Learn the legends & history of plagues, war, and modern commerce, before exploring Borough Market.
- Cycle along both banks of the River Thames
- Enjoy panoramic views of London landmarks, such as the Tower of London
- Stop for lunch in London's oldest food market
- Get views of St. Paul's, Shakespeare's Globe, and the London Eye
DescriptionEnjoy breathtaking views of London’s landscapes on a leisurely half-day cycling tour of both banks of the River Thames. Cycling in small groups, the tour focuses on the history of the people and city, revealing legends and facts about a city that has united against the Great Plague, suffered from terrible fires, and survived wars. You will be riding down streets once frequented by Shakespeare, Dickens, and Chaucer, as well as catching sight of iconic buildings such as the Tower of London, Shard, and more. Stop for lunch at Borough Market, and savor the aromas and taste of artisan produce at London’s largest and oldest food market (at own expense).
IncludesBike Rental Live Guide Food and drinks (at your own expense)
- All participants must be over 12 years of age and must be able to ride a bike
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate rain or shine and there are rain ponchos available for sale
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability