London: Sherlock Holmes Tour by Black Cab11 Reviews
Explore London in the footsteps of the legendary detective Sherlock Holmes. Travel by iconic black cab to locations from Sherlock Holmes movies, including the Basil Rathbone and Robert Downey Jr. films.
- Stop for a photo outside 221B Baker Street, London address of Sherlock Holmes
- See where Sir Arthur Conan Doyle lived
- Visit film locations from the recent Robert Downey Jr. film
- Go to the new 221B Baker Street building, from the wonderful TV series 'Sherlock'
- Wander down real Victorian alleyways
- Hear stories of London during Victorian times
- Travel by iconic London black cab
- See the building used by the current Sherlock series.
- See where Sherlock fell to his death !
DescriptionTour London in hot pursuit of the legendary detective Sherlock Holmes, and his sidekick, Dr. Watson. The 3-hour tour by iconic London taxi takes in all the main sights associated with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and his fictional creation, as well as locations of classic Holmes films. You will visit 221B Baker Street, Holmes’s London address and the site of the Sherlock Holmes Museum. Your driver will tell a lively story as you tour, not just of Sherlock Holmes and the crimes he solved, but of real life detectives and London's “bobbies” (police force). Stop for photo opportunities outside Scotland Yard. Visit the London home of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. And find out how and who he based the Holmes character on. Break for libations at the Sherlock Holmes pub, where representations of his Baker Street rooms are displayed. A new TV series of Sherlock is due in 2013 and filming will take place from March until the summer. So, grab your deerstalker and pipe, book your tour now, and see if you might bump into the stars during filming.
IncludesTransportation by iconic London black cab Registered Guide (Blue Badge, City of London, or City of Westminster) Live commentary Photo stops at all the major attractions Complimentary drinks (water) Pick-up from central London hotels Drop-off at central London hotels Entry fees Lunch Guide gratuity
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY