My Guide Website?
London: Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath, Lacock & Pub Lunch375 Reviews
Take a day trip to the West of England and explore the mysterious standing stones of Stonehenge, the royal castle at Windsor, and the historic city of Bath.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From London: Stonehenge & the Stone Circles of Avebury Tour
- London to Southampton Cruise Terminal via Stonehenge
- London: Full-Day Rock Music Tour
- From London: Full-Day Cotswolds Small-Group Tour
- London: Christmas Eve City Tour with Dinner & Midnight Mass
- Be among the first to enter magnificent Windsor Castle (if option selected)
- Unravel the mysteries of Stonehenge at the new Visitor Centre on Salisbury Plain
- Tour the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, former home of Jane Austen
- Enjoy a traditional pub lunch in the 14th-century George Inn in Lacock
- Take some time out to enjoy afternoon tea at the Pump Rooms in Bath
DescriptionExplore historic attractions in the West of England on this full day bus trip from London. Stop at at Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, village of Lacock and the city of Bath. Savor local flavors with a traditional pub lunch. Be picked up from the centrally-located meeting point in London. Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned bus to Windsor Castle, home to the English royals for more than 900 years. Perched high above the River Thames, the castle holds royal secrets from the days of William the Conqueror to the current Queen. Discover the largest continuously occupied castle in the world as you admire splendor of St. Georges Chapel and the sumptuous State Apartments. (Entry included if option selected) Drive to Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain and learn the mysteries of the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years, but it still confounds historians and archaeologists to this day. Try to unlock some of its secrets for yourself at the new Visitor Centre. (Entry included if option selected) Journey to the picturesque National Trust village of Lacock. Stroll down the town's cottage-lined cobbled streets. See for yourself why is is used for film shoots for productions like “Harry Potter.” Enjoy hearty English lunch in a 14th-century pub. Make your way to the city of Bath which is full of Georgian architecture in crescents and terraces. Have free time to visit Bath Abbey and the romantic Pulteney Bridge, or to purchase tea in the historic Pump Rooms, while being serenaded by a string quartet. Return to the meeting point in London at the end of your tour.
IncludesEntry to Windsor Castle (if option selected) Entry to Stonehenge Traditional pub lunch (fish and chips) Local guide Panoramic tour of Bath Transportation by luxury air-conditioned motor coach
- When Windsor Castle is closed (currently closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays) we will have a walking our & free time in the town of Windsor
- St. George's Chapel is closed on Sundays. There will be extra time to explore the castle precincts.
- The lunch venue may change depending on availability in Lacock
- The order of the visit may change and lunch (late afternoon) may be replaced by dinner
- This tour involves a moderate to high amount of walking
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge can vary due to traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements