London: Vintage Bus Tour and London Eye Ticket86 Reviews
Ride on a vintage London bus and take a private cruise along the River Thames on a 4-hour tour. See some of the city’s top attractions, such as the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace, then enjoy panoramic views from the London Eye.
- Tour London's major attractions on a vintage double-decker bus
- Drive past the Houses of Parliament and see the iconic Clock Tower with Big Ben
- See the residence of the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street
- Take a short trip along the River Thames and admire Shakespeare's Globe, the South Bank, and London Bridge
- Watch the Changing of the Guards outside Buckingham Palace
- Stop to take souvenir snapshots of the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
- Admire views of London from the London Eye
DescriptionTravel back in time on a 4-hour tour of London. The combined sightseeing tour includes a ride on a vintage double-decker Routemaster bus and a short trip along the River Thames. End your excursion with spectacular views of the city from one of the panoramic pods of the London Eye. Head off for a tour of the city onboard a vintage double-decker bus. Pass historic attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and the Tower of London. Admire Sir Christopher Wren’s iconic St. Paul’s Cathedral. Swap land for water and take a short trip along the River Thames, looking out for Shakespeare’s Globe, HMS Belfast, London Bridge, and much more. Back on dry land, re-join the bus and head for Buckingham Palace, home to the British royal family. You will arrive in time to see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony, as soldiers dressed in their iconic scarlet tunics and busbies march to military music. Complete your London excursion with spectacular views across London’s rooftops as you enjoy a full circuit of the London Eye, the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel. Settle into one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules, which take approximately 30 minutes to completely revolve, and see Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey from a unique, elevated perspective. At the end of your London Eye circuit, you are perfectly placed to enjoy the new live-action, multisensory 4D show, and to visit the Sea Life London Aquarium.
IncludesVintage bus tour of London Admission to the London Eye Changing of the Guard Photo stop at Westminster Abbey Short trip on the River Thames Gratuities
- Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus. There is only an English speaking guide.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability