London: Westminster Tour and Houses of Parliament Entrance1 Reviews
Explore some of London's most iconic landmarks on a walking tour of the Westminster area, followed by a visit to the Houses of Parliament.
- See London’s top sights and landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, and Westminster Abbey
- Learn more about UK politics at the Houses of Parliament
- Fall in love with the Westminster area
DescriptionTake a walking tour of Westminster, the home of the UK government, and discover the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Begin by heading to Buckingham Palace, where you will be able to watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Soak up the atmosphere of Trafalgar Square and Whitehall before heading to the iconic London Eye. Then, see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament, as well as Parliament Square. Following your tour of the Westminster area, return to the Houses of Parliament. Here, enjoy a tour of the Houses of Commons and Lords with an audioguide and learn more about how the UK Parliament works.
IncludesEntry to the Houses of Parliament with audio-guide Local guide Small-group tour Changing of the Guard ceremony Snacks and drinks Oyster card Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You will need to bring a prepaid Oystercard or Travelcard with you on this tour.
- Please note that this tour includes a considerable amount of walking.
- You should bring snacks and drinks, comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and an umbrella.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability