London: Westminster Walking Tour & Thames Boat Ride3 Reviews
Explore London’s famous Westminster area and see 20 of London’s must-see sights all in one tour. See Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and other London icons. Afterward, take a relaxing cruise down the Thames, and enjoy the fantastic views.
- See the top 20 sights in Westminster with a fun local guide
- Witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Walk the same streets and paths where the British Monarchy have walked for a 1000 years
- Learn about the history of Westminster
- Take a relaxing cruise down the Thames
DescriptionStart with a walking tour of the Westminster area, where your tour guide will escort you to 20 different famous sites. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, admiring the well-manicured trees and flowers along the way. At the palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the guard Ceremony. Afterward, your tour continues as you see 17 other iconic London sights such as Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament. After your walking tour, hop onto a cruise down the River Thames. Enjoy the calm of a cruise, as you see London landmarks from the vantage point of the river. Marvel at the London Bridge, the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard, Tate Modern, the Tower of London as you gently roll down the river.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Thames Boat Ride Walking tour of the top 20 sights in Westminster Transport Snacks and drinks
- Your tour guide will guide you to the Thames after the walking tour, but will not accompany you on the boat ride.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY