Paris 1-Day Trip with Eurostar and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus5 Reviews
Enjoy an independent 1-day rail trip from London to Paris – including return tickets on Eurostar, a hop-on hop-off bus tour and time to explore the city.
- Enjoy return train travel on the Eurostar from London to Paris
- Ride a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus and tour around the city
- Benefit from a flexible tour to see all of the famous landmarks at your leisure
- Receive a handy welcome pack and souvenir map of Paris
DescriptionMeet your representative at St Pancras Station before boarding the Eurostar, where all you need to do is sit back and relax, arriving at Paris in just a couple of hours. On arrival at Gare du Nord, the day is yours to enjoy. Board the hop-on hop-off tour bus of Paris and see this wonderful city and all of its historical must-see sights, including the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Notre Dame and the Louvre. Hop on and off at your leisure as you visit all of these wonderful landmarks. With plenty of time for shopping and sightseeing, you’ll get to visit the iconic sights of Paris at your own pace.
IncludesReturn Eurostar train tickets from London to Paris Hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour of Paris Welcome pack including Paris map
- Please note: once booked, this tour is non-refundable
- Customers must have a valid passport and appropriate visa
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability