Stonehenge, Stratford, Bath: Full-Day Xmas Tour from London4 Reviews
This full-day tour from London takes you on a discovery of Britain’s wonderful sights. The prehistoric Stonehenge, the elegant city of Bath, the charming Cotswolds, and Shakespeare’s home of Stratford-upon-Avon make this an unforgettable Christmas tour.
- Experience the history of England from prehistoric times to present day on Christmas Day
- See ancient Stonehenge, the most famous prehistoric monument in the world
- Enjoy a delicious Christmas lunch, including roast turkey and Christmas pudding, in a traditional English pub in the picturesque Cotswolds
- Visit Bath for a panoramic driving tour and a walking tour of the old Roman town
- Enjoy a driving tour of the Cotswolds, visiting quintessential English villages
- See Anne Hathaway’s cottage
- Discover Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare
- Enjoy driving through Britain’s beautiful countryside in a luxury air-conditioned coach
DescriptionOn this tour on Christmas Day you will explore some of the most wonderful sights in Britain. See the world-famous Stonehenge on the Salisbury plains, visit the sights in the spa town of Bath, enjoy a traditional Christmas dinner in a village in the Cotswolds, and visit Stratford-upon-Avon, the home of Shakespeare. This tour takes you to the picturesque Salisbury plains where you will stop to see Stonehenge, the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Step 5,000 years back in time while your guide explains the remarkable sequence of events that have surrounded these ancient monoliths. You will then head to the spa town of Bath for a walking and panoramic driving tour of the old Roman and Georgian town, visiting the Royal Crescent, the Circus, and Pulteney Bridge boasting fine views of the River Avon cascading down over the weir. Next you will journey into the limestone hills of the Cotswolds, a region of picture book villages. You will head to a charming Cotswolds village for Christmas lunch, where you will enjoy a delicious roast turkey with all the trimming followed by traditional Christmas pudding while the Christmas festivities of the local village begin to take place. In the afternoon you will journey to Stratford-upon-Avon, passing by Anne Hathaway’s cottage before arriving in this picturesque market town. It is famous for William Shakespeare, Britain’s most famous writer who was both born and buried here. Enjoy the sights on the short walk around Shakespeare’s birthplace and the delightful Holy Trinity Church, where the great man finally came to rest.
IncludesChristmas lunch Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach Professional guide
- Please note that Stonehenge and Shakespeare’s Birthplace will be closed on Christmas Day but the tour still provides a comprehensive overview of each attraction and includes Christmas lunch in the Cotswolds
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability