London: More London for Less 5 Attractions Pass107 Reviews
Visit Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, The London Dungeon, DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure! London, and The London Eye all on 1 great value ticket.
- Get up close and personal with A-list celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights and historical icons at Madame Tussauds London
- See sharks, stingrays, clownfish and much more at SEA LIFE London
- Step into the land of Far Far Away, surrounded by Shrek and his much-loved Dreamworks friends
- Experience the views of London from 135 meters high on The London Eye
- Meet gruesome characters from London past and have a horrible time at the London Dungeon
DescriptionCome and experience all 5 of London’s most iconic attractions; Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London, The London Dungeon, DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure! London, and The London Eye. You can visit the attractions in whichever order you want and you could even come back for up to 5 amazing days out with the 1 value tickets as it’s valid for 90 days. Madame Tussauds London: Entry includes access to the Star Wars Experience. Get up close and personal with your favorite celebrities, sporting legends and historical icons, reliving the times, events and moments that had the world talking about them. SEA LIFE London Aquarium: The Aquarium is home to 400 different species in over 50 displays. See sharks, stingrays and clownfish, moray eels, lionfish and sideways-walking crabs. This is the perfect place to meet face to face with a shark and experience underwater life for yourself! The London Eye (Standard Experience): The London Eye is located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames across from the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. At 135 meters, The London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, offering breathtaking, 360-degrees views of the capital and its famous landmarks. The London Dungeon: The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital’s most perilous past. See, hear, feel and (ahem) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the ‘bad old days’ as they come to life before you. DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure! London: Enter the land of Far Far Away, where you’ll find Shrek and his much-loved Dreamworks friends. Board the magical Dreamworks red London tour bus, driven by the mischievous donkey, where chaos, calamity and endless fun are the name of the game.
IncludesAdmission to 5 top London attractions: Madame Tussauds SEA LIFE London The London Eye (Standard Experience) The London Dungeon DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s’ Adventure! London Transport between attractions Food and drink
- Infants aged 3 years and under enter for free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge The time slot booked is for entry to Madame Tussauds. Instructions on how to book a time slot to visit the other attractions will be provided on your confirmation voucher
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY