My Guide Website?
Tower of London Kid-Friendly Private Tour
Travel back in time and discover British history led by an expert, kid-friendly Blue Badge guide. You and your children will be enthralled as you learn about the Tower's most intriguing stories and legends while seeing the most iconic places.
- Discover the Tower of London led by a professional kid-friendly Blue Badge guide
- Be captivated by stories and legends about the Tower of London
- Keep your kids entertained as they take a journey through British history
- Have fun while learning about British history
- Admire the the world famous Crown Jewels
DescriptionYour highly qualified, expert Blue Badge guide, with a wealth of experience in leading tours for families with children, will meet you just outside the entrance to the Tower of London, from where you will begin this fantastic tour. You will embark on a journey through history as you discover London's only castle, famous for housing the crown jewels and for the notoriety of the those who once inhabited it. You and your children will be captivated thanks to the storytelling prowess of your kid-friendly guide, who will recount intriguing tales and evocative legends about the Tower of London and its famous residents, the ravens. Indeed, it is said that, should the ravens ever leave the Tower, the Kingdom of England will fall. Your expert guide will bring history to life as you and your family are shown the places behind these stories, including many of the most important places in the castle, like the White Tower, the Medieval Tower, the Royal Mint, Tower Green, the Royal Menagerie, and the Bloody Tower. No trip to the Tower of London would be complete without seeing the world-famous Crown Jewels, and the kids will certainly enjoy meeting the guards of the Tower of London - popularly known as “Beefeaters”. Officially, it is their job to look after any prisoners at the Tower, and to safeguard the British Crown Jewels, though their role today is predominantly ceremonial.
IncludesAdmission tickets Private guide Private tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- ● This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility ● There are a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid in some of the surfaces and pathways. There are some low doorways ● Parts of the Tower are not pushchair friendly due to the cobbled ground. Buggy parks are located in few areas ● During the winter it can get really cold so please wear warm clothing ● Comfortable shoes are recommended ● Children must be accompanied by an adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now