Best South American Restaurants in Greenwich
Local Recommendations from our My Guide London team
South American cuisine is all about combining exotic flavours. Corn, potatoes, peppers, tropical fruit and dairy products make up the traditional South American culinary spectrum.
One simply cannot ignore the gorgeous Latin-American chain Las Iguanas, which can be found all over London. There's one in the O2 centre, offering traditional cuisine such as fajitas, burritos, enchilladas and chimichangas. Head to Gaucho for something a little more individual or Buen Ayre to indulge in some steaks from Argentina - the steak capital of the world.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Central London Bar Crawl and Nightlife Tour
- London: Windsor, Oxford, and Stonehenge Tour
- Southampton Port: London via Salisbury, Stonehenge & Windsor
- Windsor Castle Admission Ticket